Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Safety- Doors or sliders

Doors or sliders- A smart lock can tell you if the door is locked or not however, I wanted to also know if any perimeter door is open or not. So I installed Yolink door sensors so I can be notified if a door is opened and or if a door remains opened for a specific length of time, etc. These devices will notify you of the status based on the preferences that you chose. Here is a link for what I used.

https://www.amazon.com/YOLINK-LoRa-Smart-Sensor-Starter/dp/B088ZFGX3S/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=37SIBBFZJLYZ7&keywords=yolink+door+sensor&qid=1688052118&s=hi&sprefix=yolink+door+sensor%2Ctools%2C107&sr=1-3-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I decided to start this Blog

My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting  some of the preventions and items I have...