Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Safety- Door Locks

Door Locks – I installed a Kwickset Wi-Fi Smart Lock so I can make sure I know if the door is locked or open. These smart locks have the ability to notify you when the lock is opened or locked. Here is a link for what I used. Smart locks give you several ways to open the lock- traditional keys, a key code and with an app for your smartphone. Therefore, it is also a built in backup plan for lost keys.

https://www.amazon.com/Kwikset-99390-001-Electronic-Touchscreen-Featuring/dp/B081FYNZ7B/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=kwikset+smart+key+door+lock+set&qid=1688051814&s=hi&sprefix=kwickset+%2Ctools%2C121&sr=1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I decided to start this Blog

My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting  some of the preventions and items I have...