Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Smartphones

Smartphones-  The is another one of those sticking points for me as smart phones can be extremely, extremely helpful however, since smartphones have so much going on they can actually be a hindrance as well. 

The smartphone has given me a lot of pain and grief over time especially when it comes to my mother in law because she loves to play with it and change things on it every single day. Don't get me wrong they are essential for many things but they also can drive you crazy at the same time. In the case of my mother in law when she was still able to drive until about 9 months ago she was starting to get lost and she couldn't tell us where she was because she was disoriented. Since she has an iPhone we would use the Find My Phone App to locate her, without that it would have more difficult to locate her..

If they have a smartphone make sure that their location is turned on. 

I also changed the setting on the smart phone to turn the flashlight on when a call comes in

Make sure your cell number is listed as an emergency contact on their phone so that your call is never blocked for any reason.

I will dedicate a future post on all of the things I changed on the my mother in laws smartphone to make it easier on us and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I decided to start this Blog

My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting  some of the preventions and items I have...