Gas Dryers- Gas dryers are more prone to danger due to potential gas leaks. I also replaced the gas dryer with an electric gas dryer for better peace of mind.
Safety and Caring for Dementia and Alzheimer's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I decided to start this Blog
My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting some of the preventions and items I have...
-
More thoughts and Ideas... that I am considering or still thinking about Consider installing a whole house alarm system . However, note this...
-
Replace Gas Stove with Electrical Induction Stove – I was concerned not only about the gas stove being left on but also that they can burn ...
-
As Important as Safety are Diet, Medications and Hydration are all a big part of keeping them healthy. Whenever possible check in on them ...
No comments:
Post a Comment