Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Caring- Medications

Medications- Have a medicine pill dispenser box that is clearly marked with the days of the week is very helpful for them and also for the caretakers. We do use medicine dispenser boxes . However, we prefer to fill the dispenser and administer the medicines to them ourselves. We have so many fears of them taking more medicine than they should which can lead to more issues. We also don’t allow them to fill the pill dispensers either in fear of them taking to many of the same pills, etc. I strongly suggest that medicine is dispensed to your loved one by someone else other than themselves. It is best to administer this yourself or the caretaker.

See this link- https://www.amazon.com/Weekbox-Organizer-Weekly-Medicine-Container/dp/B09MTRQGFS/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2OJR1KEAJZ372&keywords=pill+box&qid=1688054606&sprefix=pill+box%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I decided to start this Blog

My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting  some of the preventions and items I have...