Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Patience, Patience, Patience :-)

 As some wiser person than me once said - Patience, Patience, Patience

You really have to develop more patience than you ever thought that you would ever need... 

You have to not take things personal that they will say to you- They don't mean it

They will lie to you at times - They don't mean it

They get embarrassed and make up things - They don't mean it

Accidents will happen - They don't mean it

Sometimes you have to threaten them or tell them some white lies- Think of like what you may have done did with children. Try something like I am leaving and not coming back unless you eat your food now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I decided to start this Blog

My priorities are the safety of my loved ones and also the safety of their home. I will be posting  some of the preventions and items I have...